Report a claim to us
For your accident reporting, please contact to the insurance company directly or fill out the form below and submit it to us. The insurance company's 24/7 telephone number is located on your insurance ID card. We would be happy to help anyway we can!
What to do in case of accident
- Try to compose yourself (stay calm), turn on hazards
- Call 911, request ambulance if there are any injuries
- It is so important we will mention it again, call 911. It is very important that you get a police record and that all the information is accurate pertaining to the other drivers insurance info and it can also be helpful to jot down the other parties license plate number.
- Exchange the information with other party and document where, when, and how accident occurred
- Document any witness information
- Take some pictures of the damage of vehicles, location, and other party's drivers license and insurance ID card.
- Report the accident to us or insurance company directly (There is a 24/7 claims telephone number on your insurance ID card)